DIY Magnetic Fly Screens For Windows & Doors
DIY Magnetic Flyscreens for Windows & Doors
The window magnetic insect screen range is designed for ease of use and offers an effective DIY window screen solution to keep out mosquitoes, flies, wasps, midges, and all types of crawling and flying insects.
Magnetic fly screens are suitable for residential and commercial use and the insect screens can be installed directly onto the window frame or surrounding walls, both inside or outside.
Easy to Maintain & Durable Magnetic Insect Screens for Windows
Simple to maintain & highly durable, our magnetic insect screens are ideal for those hot summer months where a steady stream of cool air is always a welcome addition inside any room.
As well as keeping the flies out of your place of work or home, a do it yourself magnetic insect screen installed will not obstruct your view or block out natural light.
As well as creating a comfortable working or living environment, a magnetic window fly screen system is also fully compliant to your local food agency which means they are the ideal choice for hotel kitchens, food manufacturers, and busy restaurants.
Whether you are looking for a DIY window screen for the home, or for a business premises, these versatile DIY insect screens will deliver years of exceptional performance without any expensive maintenance or cleaning costs.
We recently moved to a new home that has a number of casement windows with no screens. This wouldn’t be a problem, except that whenever we open our windows we almost instantly attract flies and insects. After doing a bit of research, it seemed like most of our options were going to be pricey with custom window screens needed to be made.
But then we stumbled across these DIY window screens, and are happy we did! I installed each screen in about 20 minutes. So far, they’re all holding up well. Although we haven’t tried to remove the magnetic strip that’s stuck to the window frame, the screen itself is easy to remove and reattach if needed.
Best of all, they work a treat – we can open the windows without having flies and insects invade our space. Definitely recommended for casement windows.
10 Reasons To Choose A DIY Magnetic Insect Screen:
- Fits most household, apartment & commercial windows: Single/Double hung windows, sliding windows, casement windows, curved/balcony windows, etc.
- Can be used for windows made of steel, wood, aluminum, UPVC, etc.
- Extremely simple to DIY install. These magnetic window screens can be installed in less than 15 minutes. No tradesman tools required.
- Save money from custom-made window screens.
- Changing and washing the screen is easy. No extra maintenance is needed.
- Super strong magnets are used to firmly affix the flyscreen to the windows.
- No screws or drilling to the original window structure – perfect for people renting.
- Dedicated industrial strength 3M adhesive, high viscosity and long lasting. No sticky residue is left after peeling.
- Can be used either indoor or outdoor. High quality material suitable for all weather conditions.
- Screen frame is only 1/2” (12.5mm) to fit even the smallest area available.
Magnetic fly screens are:
- Practically invisible when placed on your windows, but stylish enough to fit in with your environment
- Designed with efficiency in mind to maximize your living area space
- Malleable, to allow easy access to windows
- Strong and durable, constructed with proprietary material to withstand the test of time
- Made to measure. You can easily DIY custom fit the insect screen to fit perfectly within your window
- Environmentally friendly! Discard pest sprays with the knowledge your pets and children are safe from disease carrying bugs and insects
Have A Question Before Wanting To Make An Online Order?
An innovative approach to fly and insect problems
Magnetic fly screens have a flexible edge to peel back a corner and pass through objects for simple convenience and ease. A DIY flexible magnetic fly screen lets fresh air in but keeps insects, moths, flies, and other pests out.
Your DIY magnetic fly screen kit is easy & ready to install
The process of installing a DIY flyscreen is very easy.
Measure your window and order that size that will cover your window. We recommend ordering a slightly larger size that you will be able to easily cut it to size as you install.
All magnetic fly screen kits come complete with easy to follow video instructions and require no screws, no nails, and will give you no hassles.
Available in white frame and to fit window sizes up to 2000mm x 2000mm
DIY Flyscreen features include:
- Keeps Flies, Insects, Moths and all kinds of pests out
- Easy installation
- Reduced cooling costs by enabling fresh air flow through
- Perfect for older style single or double windows, and camper vans, caravans, boats.
- Suitable for windows up to 2m x 2m
- Can easily be cut down to suit smaller size
- UV resistant fiberglass ‘Claw Proof’ mesh
- Quick and easy DIY installation
- No hardware tools or fixings required
If you are tired of mosquitoes bothering you, a magnetic fly door screen or magnetic fly screens for windows are the choice for you.
Forget about insecticides, scented candles, and other ineffective methods. Magnetic fly screen doors or a magnetic fly screen window will bring the solution you are looking for.
Fly screens magnetic are in high demand, and it is not hard to see why. Fly screens magnetic are a simple, easy-to-use design and the durable construction make them one of the best options on the market to stop insects entering through doors and windows.
Why waste time and money on fly spray or expensive electronic fly zappers, when you can simply install a neat, effective magnetic screen and relax, knowing that the screen will take care of any insect problem effortlessly and without fuss.
Our simple and effective screen is one of the most popular solutions for fuss-free use and ease of maintenance. Unlike some other screens on the market, our magnetic fly screens allow unrestricted fresh air into your house. You can enjoy uninterrupted ventilation while you keep the pests out.
We offer a wide range of made-to-measure fly screens. Why choose a magnetic fly screen?
Does a magnetic fly screens work?
Here are some of the advantages that a magnetic door fly screen offers:
- They can be installed effortlessly. Holes and screws are not required. This means you won’t need to ruin your home’s paint job with holes and screws, and you won’t have any problem installing on metal and stone structures such as concrete walls and similar.
- Their simple design makes them quick and easy to install, with minimal fuss.
- They are also quick and easy to remove. They can be taken down at the end of summer, stored through the winter and installed again the next summer.
- Unlike some fly meshes, the magnetic will not degrade while it is in storage.
- Easy to clean with a simple sponge and water. No special equipment required for maintenance.
- Since they do not require a frame or any kind of specialist apparatus, magnetic screens are safe and durable. Because they lack cumbersome parts that are seen on other insect deterrents, it is hard to damage them by accident and they won’t injure you or your children and pets. A truly family-friendly solution that is built to last!
Magnetic door screens are among the most affordable on the market, making them an ideal fast and practical solution to protect your living space against mosquitoes during summer, without having to plunge into your savings.
A magnetic fly screen door present a practical and affordable solution to prevent mosquitoes and other irritating insects from bothering you throughout the summer.
Magnetic door fly screens and magnetic fly screen for patio doors are more efficient and easier to maintain than any other insect deterrent. You can remove, clean and store them effortlessly.
Their functional design puts your needs first: you can install the fly screen swiftly and with minimal fuss, and remove them just as effortlessly in the winter when they are no longer needed.
When you want to clean the door or window behind the fly screen, it is a simple matter just to take the fly screen down. You can maintain your home easily and without any bother.
Install fly screens wherever you want. Their small dimensions and compact design means that unlike other insect deterrents and pest solutions, you do not need a large space to install them. They are equally useful in large family homes and small apartments.
And because pins and screws are not needed residents of rented accommodations need not to worry about getting permission from the owner.
The magnetic insect screen for windows contains the following features:
- White fibreglass fly screen material.
- Highly flexible plastic frame.
- 4 corners.
- Magnetic strips.
- Adhesive magnetic strips.
- Profile depth of only 8mm, enabling it to fit almost all shutters.
- UV and weather resistant fibreglass fabric in anthracite for high transparency.
- Fixture with magnetic glue strips for easy installation and use.
This simple magnetic window screen completely covers the area, preventing flies, spiders, mosquitoes and other pests from getting in.
How do you make a magnetic window screen?
Simply assemble a plastic frame to your desired size using the corners supplied. Place the material over the frame, clip it into place with the magnetic lengths, trim excess material, peel off the backing and apply directly to the window frame. No long, complicated instruction manuals and no bolts, nails or screws required!
Easy to use
Unlike some meshes, magnetic fly screens enable you to open and close your window after they have been applied. Simply pull the fly screen gently away from the magnet on the window frame, and open or close your window as usual.
Domestic and light commercial environments.
Choose the magnetic screens for a fast, efficient and affordable solution to protect your home from mosquitoes and other pests.
Our products offer the perfect balance between quality, functionality, and price. Trust the experience and browse our catalogue. We have many options available.
We know that every home is different, so we have models that will suit a range of specifications in order to cater to every customer. With the years of industry experience, you can rest assured that the quality workmanship and the durability of our products will provide for your individual needs.
We take pride in our work and in delivering outstanding quality to every customer. Browse our online catalogue and compare the products we have on offer and you are certain to find a fly screen to suit your unique requirements.
Magnetic Insect Screens provided comfort and protection to countless homes and remain true to its origin. Continues to raise the benchmark through improvement and product innovations. We consistently provide first-rate finishings and fittings, so that you can enjoy comfort and quality unparalleled.
At our online store, we offer the products at a low price that you won’t find in stores elsewhere. Because we operate online, we can protect you from additional costs that you might expect to find in other stores, as well as protecting you from measurement mistakes and similar errors. Buy with confidence, buy safe and assured, and enjoy unrivalled quality without compromise.
Technically advanced in every way, the magnetic insect screens are pliable and efficient, making your home safe and free of pests, without interrupting the flow of fresh air or the view from your windows.
With the magnetic fly screen, your home will become healthier, greener, and a more pleasant and comfortable place to live. You can keep the pests out and let the sunshine through at the same time. Our fly screen stands, protecting you while you enjoy the view from your window and the natural air flow.
If you have any questions or would like to customise your product, contact our team. They will provide any additional assistance you require.
Why Fly Screens Are Needed in The European ClimateEurope’s climate can differ greatly from one country to the next. A large portion has a fairly moderate cold climate, but in place one can also come by swelteringly hot summers as well as frigid winters. With changes...